Happy Saturday! I’m excited to introduce you to this new tiered cake pop stand made by Boss Cupcake Stands!
Here are the stats:
- Made in the USA
- Constructed of white, high density plastic (virtually indestructible)
- Four tiers – 6”, 10”, 14” and 18”
-6-inch has 16 holes
-10-inch has 36 holes
-14-inch has 64 holes
-18-inch has 96 holes
- Holds a total of 212 cake pops using small 4-inch lollipop sticks (or click here to pre-order through us for stands that use the 6 x 7/32″ cookie sticks. 4-6 week lead time. Same price!)
- Tiers are held together with sturdy aluminum rods
- Total stand height 21″ (24″ using the 6-inch cookie sticks)
- Available with round or square tiers
There are four feet that raise the base up off of the table about an inch. The feet can be used on either of the two largest levels. Without the feet, all levels lay flat so they can even be used alone.
OK, now for some cool stuff…
You don’t have to use every level–it’s literally like owning 4 (or more) cake pop stands!
How many times have you had a client ask for a stand for 100 but you only have one that holds 200 or vice versa?
You see, each level is a separate board and you construct it with the aluminum rods. So fully constructed, you’ve got a stand for 212 cake pops. Need a smaller one? Remove the bottom level and now you have a stand for 116. Even smaller? Remove the top level for a stand that holds an even 100! I could go on and on.
AND….the levels (not the largest level) can be flipped to hide the holes so it’s perfect for cake pops AND cupcakes!
This stand is just so versatile!
OK, I’m done.
The price of the stand is $199.99 plus shipping (ships flat, roughly $20 in the US).
The stands that hold the small 4-inch sticks are a stock item and usually ship within 24 hours. You can buy them directly from Boss Cupcake Stands:
Here’s their site: Boss Cupcake Stands
Thanks for reading!